Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT program not closing correctly

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

ACT program not closing correctly

Hi All - I'm running win 7 with the lastest premium 13 SR1 from the last few days... and have a problem when closing ACT. This is not new, it has happened for a long time now, but starting to annoy me...

When i close ACT down, either with file/exit or with the window cross, ACT seems to keep running. If i then try to start it again, nothing happens. I have to CTRL-ALT-DEL to running programs, force it to close, and only then will it restart.

Strangly, even after forcing the program to close it stays in the list of running programs in windows processes until i do a refresh, unlike other programs that dissapear from the list immediately. I have re-installed ACT, still the same bug...

Can anyone help ?

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author boss_hogg
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT program not closing correctly

Hello boss_hogg,
Please see if the following Knowledgebase article helps resolve this issue:
http://kb.Sagesoftwareonline.com/cgi-bin/Sagesoftwareonline.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=2751...

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author boss_hogg
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Hello boss_hogg,
Please see if the following Knowledgebase article helps resolve this issue:
http://kb.Sagesoftwareonline.com/cgi-bin/Sagesoftwareonline.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=2751...

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Copper Contributor

Great - it must have been teamviewer.... thanks for the rpely !