Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT only shows tool bar and shows email history for one of my outlook profiles and not the other.

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

ACT only shows tool bar and shows email history for one of my outlook profiles and not the other.

I recently took a position with another company.  I kept my previous company's outlook profile setup and have email access though the previous exhange server for another couple of days.  In the meantime, I setup another outlook profile for my new company's email.  It is not on an exchange, which I don't think matters.  The problem I am having is that the new outlook profile doesn't show the Act toolbar and any email activity done in the new profile with my ACT contacts, does not show up in ACT history like it does in my other profile. 

Any help is greatly appreciated.

-Dean 

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by ghollister (Platinum Elite Contributor)
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Contributor

Re: ACT only shows tool bar and shows email history for one of my outlook profiles and not the other.

[ Edited ]

Just found the answer in the Sage Knowledgebase:

How to Add My ACT! Address Book to Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002 (XP) or Outlook 2000

[Edit: shortened link to fit on screen]

Message Edited by ghollister on 06-22-2010 09:31 AM

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by ghollister (Platinum Elite Contributor)
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Contributor

Re: ACT only shows tool bar and shows email history for one of my outlook profiles and not the other.

[ Edited ]

Just found the answer in the Sage Knowledgebase:

How to Add My ACT! Address Book to Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002 (XP) or Outlook 2000

[Edit: shortened link to fit on screen]

Message Edited by ghollister on 06-22-2010 09:31 AM