Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT on mobile

ACT on mobile

Hi,

We use ACT Premium 2013. Hosted inhouse. Small business. 20 ACT users. 10 of them use remote databases on their laptops. Database is 8GB.

Now we would like to have ACT access on the mobile. 

We are looking at www.handheldcontact.com as well as www.act.com/products/mobility. I was advised by ACT once that we need to install ACT Online version on the server as a fresh copy after uninstalling current ACT Premium. I can see the Cloud version now.

I would like to know what are the best options that we have to accomplish mobile device access for ACT?

Kid regards

Prageeth

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT on mobile

It really depends on your use... Handheld Contact is much faster and will give access when you're not on a good internet connection.
The web mobile version gives access to opportunities and attachments that aren't (yet) supported in HHC.

Personally, I use both ... Handheld Contact for most access, and the web when I need to see an attachment and have a good internet connection
Copper Contributor

Any idea when HHC will be refreshed/updated? The UI is completely outdated and I wasn't all that impressed with it. Seems like they really have dedicated any resources to keep it updated.

They have a completely new version in development at the moment ... Waiting on some improvements from the new WebAPI from Swiftpage
Copper Contributor

Thank you very much