Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT is deleting events

ACT is deleting events

[ Edited ]

Hi there! Did anybody experience problem when ACT is deleting events when drag and drop it?

I run act v16 premium + web on Windows Server 2012 and I use local instance but not WEB GUI. It allows to move event on calendar once but in next time it deletes event without any error or explanation. It just vanishes and it is not showing on tasks list even.

Thanks

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT is deleting events

I've not see or heard of this...
1. Does the same thing happen in the demo database?
2. Does it delete instantly when you move it the second time? Does it happen all the time?
3. Are you using any external sync software that sync's from te Act! calender to Outlook or phones?

Hi Mike,

thanks for response

1. I didn't test it with demo database

2. Yes it does. It just vanishes when I move event second time

3. Current installation doesn't use sync with outlook, but database which I'm using came from environment where sync with outlook was using. And database has thousands of duplicates.

Regards

Can you try it with the demo database to see if it's database specific or environmental?

I've done and it works fine for demo database. It looks like something with database, but I have no idea how to fix it. "Check and Repair" tool doesn't make any difference

I'd suggest that you might need to have your database repaired by a professional ...