Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT integration Link with Sage 50 2013

Copper Contributor

ACT integration Link with Sage 50 2013

Hi,

I currently am using Sage 50 Accounts 2013 with ACT V17 Premium. I installed the Sage intergation link to use with ACT.

I installed the link and sycned the data across going through the step by step installation.

The link is set-up one -way from Sage 50 to ACT. Everytime the user made a change in Sage Account it would sycn it across 

to ACT. 

However in the last couple of days since the link has been installed when I click on the link and click on update accounting data the

sdata box appears and it syas recieved updated data and that box freezes on screen with a cancel button underneath. 

The data does not get sycned from Sage to ACT correctly??? I have checked the Sdata options in Sage Accounts and they are fine.

Can anyone help? 

Thanks in advance.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT integration Link with Sage 50 2013

ACT! never provided the link to the Sage accounting programs, they were suppolied and supported by Sage. Since selling ACT! to Swiftpage I don't believe that Sage is maintaining those links. You need to contact Sage for maore information.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
Copper Contributor

Hi Roy,

Thanks for your reply. You are correct Swiftpage support the Sage intergation Link. 

I have a called Swiftpage and I am going to run through some diagnotics this Friday with them. 

However they want me to unistall the link and back-up Sage 50 and ACT. Therefore end users will have to be out of the 

system for ages casuing system downtime. 

This is why I'm looking for a fix before Friday, encase anyone can help?

Thanks

Bronze Elite Contributor

Rachel,

I have sent a private message to you in this community, if you refer the top right-handcorner you should see a message alert.    

Graeme Leo
Xact Software - consultants and developers
Follow us on Twitter and check out our Blog

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I am still having problems with the Sage intergation Link, does anyone have any ideas.

I unlinked the companies and re-linked them, I also created a new database and re-entered the original information still no

luck?!!

The Sdata sycn box just sits there and freezes?

Any help would be grateful

Thanks