Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT integration Link with Sage 50 2013

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

ACT integration Link with Sage 50 2013

Hi,

I currently am using Sage 50 Accounts 2013 with ACT V17 Premium. I installed the Sage intergation link to use with ACT.

I installed the link and sycned the data across going through the step by step installation.

The link is set-up one -way from Sage 50 to ACT. Everytime the user made a change in Sage Account it would sycn it across 

to ACT. 

However in the last couple of days since the link has been installed when I click on the link and click on update accounting data the

sdata box appears and it syas recieved updated data and that box freezes on screen with a cancel button underneath. 

The data does not get sycned from Sage to ACT correctly??? I have checked the Sdata options in Sage Accounts and they are fine.

Can anyone help? 

Thanks in advance.

Highlighted
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT integration Link with Sage 50 2013

ACT! never provided the link to the Sage accounting programs, they were suppolied and supported by Sage. Since selling ACT! to Swiftpage I don't believe that Sage is maintaining those links. You need to contact Sage for maore information.

Roy Laudenslager
Retired ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Hi Roy,

Thanks for your reply. You are correct Swiftpage support the Sage intergation Link. 

I have a called Swiftpage and I am going to run through some diagnotics this Friday with them. 

However they want me to unistall the link and back-up Sage 50 and ACT. Therefore end users will have to be out of the 

system for ages casuing system downtime. 

This is why I'm looking for a fix before Friday, encase anyone can help?

Thanks

Highlighted
Bronze Elite Contributor

Rachel,

I have sent a private message to you in this community, if you refer the top right-handcorner you should see a message alert.    

Graeme Leo
Xact Software - consultants and developers
Follow us on Twitter and check out our Blog

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Hi,

I am still having problems with the Sage intergation Link, does anyone have any ideas.

I unlinked the companies and re-linked them, I also created a new database and re-entered the original information still no

luck?!!

The Sdata sycn box just sits there and freezes?

Any help would be grateful

Thanks