Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT for WEB 2012 via IE10

Bronze Elite Contributor

ACT for WEB 2012 via IE10

A client had IE9 auto update to IE10. He now gets script errors when updating notes on ACT 2012 for WEB.

I know ACT 2012 for WEB does not support IE10 but is anyone aware of issues as MS tend to auto update IE like it or not unless you un-tick the auto update box so I can see this happening a lot.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT for WEB 2012 via IE10

Hello ch1p,
Does running IE10 in compatibility view help?

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Bronze Elite Contributor

Hi Greig

Thanks for your reply. The users has downgraded to IE9 but will try this if it becomes an issue again.

Ug, after sending a company wide email telling everyone not to install IE 10, my computer does it for me....

Everything seemed to work except when I went to search for a name, company etc...  When you typed a space, it would back sapce to the last word, so Andrew Hill would be Andrewhill.  Very irritating, I tried the compatibility view and so far seems to work.

I did have another employee have IE 10 install on his computer.  We rolled it back to 9.0 and now the ACT word processor is all messed up and will not reload.