Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! by Sage 2010 Service Pack 1

Accepted Solution Solved
Nickel Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

ACT! by Sage 2010 Service Pack 1

Greetings, How can I get the document About -  How to Download and Apply the ACT! by Sage 2010 Service Pack 1?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author jotero
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

Re: ACT! by Sage 2010 Service Pack 1

ACT! by Sage 2010 SP1 download and KB articles aren't available at this time.  You will be able to access the articles once the update is released.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author jotero
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

ACT! by Sage 2010 SP1 download and KB articles aren't available at this time.  You will be able to access the articles once the update is released.
Nickel Super Contributor

Perfect, Thanks
Copper Contributor

When will this be released?

Thanks,

Sudha

Copper Contributor

Ok well I installed this stupid update when you put it out and have nothing but problems with my database now.  What do I do to fix this as it is a huge hassel
Copper Contributor

What is the status of this update?  The KB article and file were available online for a short period of time.  I also downloaded it but have yet to install it.
Platinum Elite Contributor

Hello ptsstaff,

Please do not install the update you downloaded. The original download was pulled soon after release as there were issues found that needed to be addressed. The re-release will be coming out soon...an actual date has not yet been determined. Please stayed tuned to this forum for more information regarding the release of the updated service pack.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Copper Contributor

Do not install update! I installed and have huge problems that tech support cannot help with.  Save yourself the headache
Nickel Super Contributor

Experts in ACT! recommend making a back-up before any process, I uninstall ACT! and then reinstall it with Service Pack 1 included. (Not with update)

This is my way and I have updated with no problem, Good luck with that.
Platinum Elite Contributor

Hello Juan,

If you previously downloaded ACT! 2010 SP1, please do not install until we release the updated version. There were issues with the initial release of SP1 that prompted to pull the download. The updated version of SP1 should be coming out very soon.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.