Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT & Simply Accounting 2008

GFP

ACT & Simply Accounting 2008

We are using Act Premium 10 & Simply Accouting 2008.  I have managed to link them together and import the database, however, the "Simply" tab in the contact screen doesn't hold.  In order to view it, each time I log in I have to go to "Design layout:contacts, Edit Tabs, (do nothing) then close the Edit tab window; say YES to accept changes (that haven't been made) and then close design layout.  The "Simply" tab will then appear.  But obviously I don't want to have to do this and my users who don't have administrative privledges are not seeing it at all Smiley Sad
Does anyone have a solution to this?  Also, the sales quote information has not carried over.  ACT says they don't support the link and Simply says it is an ACT issue... If anyone knows anything that might help, I'd appreciate it very much!  Thanks

Re: ACT & Simply Accounting 2008

Hi,

If you are interested in learning about custom solution for your requirements, Please drop a email.

Regards,
nj.tech@hotmail.com
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT & Simply Accounting 2008

As they are both Sage products, they should be supported... if you deal with an ACC, get them to chase this down for you.

But it's mainly on the Simply side, so tell them to contact ACT! internally.

As to Sales Ops... is it supposed to do that?