Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! V2010 Opportunities List View

Tuned Listener

ACT! V2010 Opportunities List View

Hi All, I have a client with 9000+ opportunities. They frequently call to complain that the filters they have applied to the opportunity list have been lost and the list is now showing all 9000+ opportunities again. I am able to recreate this by double-clicking an opportunity in the opps tab of the contact but not by simply clicking the opportunities module on the navigation bar. To make matters interesting, this behaviour is of course intermittent. Anyone else have this problem? Regards Glyn Baker

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT! V2010 Opportunities List View

Hello Glyn,

Are you able to duplicate this issue in the demo database (ACT2010Demo)? Your client may need to remove some old and inactive opportunities via Tools/Database/Remove Old Data as well as run Check & Repair.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Tuned Listener

Re: ACT! V2010 Opportunities List View

Hi Greig,

The problem is that it is intermittent and as yet no one has been able to recreate the issue to order in the Live database. We do not know when it will happen again except that it occurs 2 or 3 times a day for at least 3 different users.

I agree that 9000+ opportunities are too many and that some of them should be purged. The client will no doubt argue that it worked fine in V8 with this many opportunities, so why not in the new V2010 that I sold them.

Thanks for your input

Glyn