Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT V16 Google Integration detetes activities

Copper Contributor

ACT V16 Google Integration detetes activities

Hi guys,

I'm using Act! Premium Version 16.3.11.0 and have had the Google Calendar Integration working OK since the fixes etc., about a year or so ago. Used to get the odd duplicate but not really a problem. I've tidied up the database etc. but have now run into a problem. with activities being deleted.

To try and solve this I've done the following:-

1. Created a new copy of the database, re-indexed, check & repair etc.

2. Deleted all activities in my Google Calendar

3. Deleted all files in the Google Sync Metadata Folder.

When I perform the first Google Integration Sync everything appears OK and activities are added to the Google Calendar, however when I look in the Google Sync History there are errors:-

"Non-static method requires a target" & Call Stack "at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.CheckConsistency(Object target)" plus others.

When I perform a second Google Integration Sync all ACT activities are removed, the activities in Google Calendar remain. Obviously I've set in Integration preferences to Keep ACT! activities if both are changed.

Any ideas??

Thanks,

Charles

Administrator

Re: ACT V16 Google Integration detetes activities

Hi Charles,

Does the issue still occur on a completely new Act database with a couple of test activities?
Copper Contributor

Re: ACT V16 Google Integration detetes activities

[ Edited ]

Hi Gary, I've created a new database, created a couple of activities and synchronised with another Gmail account. Everything works OK added an activity in Google and that appears in ACT. Then changed preferences to sync with my main Gmail account, activities in ACT are removed and activities from Gmail are added to ACT. Interestingly there are no error messages in the History log. So it would appear that there is something in my main Gmail account that is insisting on removing activities from ACT.