Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT Sage Premium 2010 I Cannot print mailing labels?? Print Preview continuously adds more and more pages 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.,etc

ACT Sage Premium 2010 I Cannot print mailing labels?? Print Preview continuously adds more and more pages 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.,etc

Help!  I am trying to print labels (Avery #5160).  I select from "list view" multiple addresses and go to "File", "Print", "Labels", and type my category of of "Paper type" (5160) and when I hit "Print"  it goes by default to "Print Previw" then goes into a continuous "printing page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, etc. etc into the thousands if I let it at the bottom of the print preview window.  It shows the first label page in preview but continues to accumulate more pages by the hundreds in preview when I only have maybe 10 pages of labels.   Any suggestions??

Best,

Pete

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT Sage Premium 2010 I Cannot print mailing labels?? Print Preview continuously adds more and more pages 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.,etc

It sounds like you never created a lookup or you selected to print all contacts. Simply highlighting the contacts on the list view doesn't create a lookup.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

Re: ACT Sage Premium 2010 I Cannot print mailing labels?? Print Preview continuously adds more and more pages 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.,etc

okay, I will look into that and research it now.   Thanks!!!