Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT Premuim - Swiftpage hosting down? ETA ??

ACT Premuim - Swiftpage hosting down? ETA ??

The web based DB has been inaccessible for at least the past 16 hours ... if not longer.  Thousands of your web based users count on you.

I realize that nothing is 100%, but for Swiftpage to go dark and communicate nothing to its users is completely  unacceptable. 

No Tweets, no update on the community forum, no ETA, no email ... only crickets.  

A call to tech support only has a repeat recording that "we are aware of the problem and re working on it."

Please advise.

PS:  Would strongly recommend that ACT/Swiftpage come-up with some sort of protocol to effectively communicate future outages.

Administrator

Re: ACT Premuim - Swiftpage hosting down? ETA ??

Hi Gianni,

I do apologise for your experience. We sent out email notifications of the unexpected downtime yesterday. These emails were sent to the email addresses that were used to originally create the Act Premium Cloud account.

Not all of our customers are affected, but we are working on resolving this issue and getting all of our affected customers back up and running as our highest priority.

I will pass your feedback on to the management team.

Thank you for your patience.

ACT premium hosting is not available since 2:00 pm pacific time.  Please advise as to the ETA.  Cannot find anything on the site.  IT IS A CRITICAL ISSUE for many of us, myself included

Administrator

Hi dmimeles,
Are you still unable to access your database? If so, please can you open a ticket and send me a PM with your ticket number. We're not currently aware of any outages.

Thanks for the reply.  I did call on Tuesday and it was resolved by Wed early moring, however I was still out of commission for 3+ hours on Tuesday afternoon.