Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT Premium (web) 2011 Sync errors with Outlook

ACT Premium (web) 2011 Sync errors with Outlook

Hello. I have Sage ACT! Premium (Web) 2011 Version 13.1.111.0, Hot Fix 6 installed on a server and I have five clients accessing the main database via the web. These clients would also like to synchronize Outlook contacts and calendar data with ACT. XP and Outlook 2007 combo syncs without any errors. Vista/Outlook 2007 and Windows 7/Outlook 2007 always pop up "Contacts Synchronization Failed." or "Calendar Synchronization Failed." 

I am running Hot fix 6. I have tried a new Outlook profile. I have tried a new ACT database. I have tried combinations of old/new, new/old and new/new. I have tried lowering the calendar synchronization time period. I have tried syncing only appointments or only meetings. I have tried removing the metadata files in C:\Users\*USER*\AppData\Roaming\ACT\ACT Data\Outlook Sync. 

I'm at the end of my rope here. Not sure what else to try. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT Premium (web) 2011 Sync errors with Outlook

Hello joshbarfield,
Have the users tried uninstalling then reinstalling the APFW Outlook integration on their machines?

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Re: ACT Premium (web) 2011 Sync errors with Outlook

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Outlook integration. After configuring the sync settings I sync Calendar or Contacts and they both error with the same message.