Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT Premium and Handheld Contact - recording call notes

ACT Premium and Handheld Contact - recording call notes

When I make a phone call from by Blackberry using the Handheld Contacts program, I am not able to record my phone notes.   When attempting to do so, I get an error message that reads "... Uncaught exception 2 >=2 "   I have looked at all my settings and cannot determine what needs to be changed.   Any help will be appreciated.  Thanks, Ken M.
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT Premium and Handheld Contact - recording call notes

Mike, I am using Handheld Contact Ver. 2.1.10.0.    My handheld device is a Blackberry.   All of my data resides on a MS Exchange Server.  If you need something else, let me know.  Thank you, Ken.

I mean HHC on the Blackberry, not on the server.

But (which it's nothing to do with this) you might update both.

Hi again.   The version on the Blackberry is 2.0.5.7.   It has been recently updated. In fact, when I updated it, that is when it stopped functioning properly.    Ken M.

The current version is 2.0.6.4

Point your Blackberry browser to www.HandheldContact.com/ota - this will download and install the updated version

Mike, I thought I had the most recent BB update and YOU ARE RIGHT .. I do not.  I updated and the error message ceased.   I need to double check to make sure my notes are being recorded. If I get stuck, I will get back in touch. Thank you and GOOD DAY!  Ken