Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! Premium Web 2011 Error Message

ACT! Premium Web 2011 Error Message

I just upgraded my servers from 2010 to 2011.  The database converted and everything seems fine other than the fact that I can not access the web site.  This is the message that I receive when I attempt to go to the web:

Server Error in '/APFW' Application.

Configuration Error

Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Error reading configuration information from the registry.

Source Error:

Line 75:   <system.web>
Line 76:     <httpRuntime executionTimeout="1200" maxRequestLength="102400" />
Line 77: <identity impersonate="true" userName="registry:HKLM\Software\AspNetProcess\ASPNET_SETREG,userName" password="registry:HKLM\Software\AspNetProcess\ASPNET_SETREG,password" />
Line 78:     <pages enableViewState="true" enableSessionState="true" theme="ACT" autoEventWireup="false" validateRequest="false" enableEventValidation="false">
Line 79:       <controls>

Source File: C:\Program Files\ACT\Act for Web\APFW\web.config    Line: 77

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3620; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3618

Any ideas as to what the problem could be? 

Re: ACT! Premium Web 2011 Error Message

The problem was setting the was with the ASP.NET impersonate setting.  I used the following article to resolve the issue.

http://kb.sagesoftwareonline.com/cgi-bin/sagesoftwareonline.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=1950...=

Platinum Super Contributor

Thank you for following up and providing the solution that resolved your issue!
Greg Martin
Sage

[ Edited ]

I have the same issue NOW, this link descrip how to  ASP.NET impersonate setting does not work

please give me link that works fine

thanks for any one read this, this issue solved by connecting and configure the ACT! from inside the ACT! desktop application. thank you agin