Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT Premium Ver 17 - Report Designer - Picture Alignment Property does not allow selection of Clip, Zoom, Stretch, or Tile

ACT Premium Ver 17 - Report Designer - Picture Alignment Property does not allow selection of Clip, Zoom, Stretch, or Tile

Pictures are not fitting in Picture Field box and Picture Alignment Dialog will not allow anyting below "Right Middle"

ex: Clip, Zoom, Stretch, or Tile

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT Premium Ver 17 - Report Designer - Picture Alignment Property does not allow selection of Clip, Zoom, Stretch, or Tile

Are you inserting an external picture file or a picture field from the ACT! database?

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

Re: ACT Premium Ver 17 - Report Designer - Picture Alignment Property does not allow selection of Clip, Zoom, Stretch, or Tile

[ Edited ]

I'm using the picture (basically a headshot)  from the act database. The command that I suspect is correct is listed in the pull down but you cannot choose it so only a fraction of the picture is shown on the report.

Platinum Elite Contributor

I'm usnable to duplicate the problem as you described. The controls work for me.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129