Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT Premium V 16 Record History

Copper Contributor

ACT Premium V 16 Record History

All,   I updated to Ver 16 Premium a few months ago.   As far as I can tell I have all the Preferneces on the proper settings.   But for months now when I complete  letter mail merge the hisotry will not post to ACT History tab.  There use to be a window pop up after a letter mail merge that asked if I wanted this posted to History, that windows does not pop up any longer and not sure it ever has in V 16. Any thoughts on what I am doing wrong?

Jim 

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT Premium V 16 Record History

Check the options in Word (File | Options | Accins) to see if the ACT! macros are disabled

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
Copper Contributor

Roy,  

In Word it shows active Add-ins:

ACT Documents Tab Add-In

ACT Office Add-in.

Is there suppose to be other Add-Ins here?

It shows no other ACT addins in either the "Inactive Apps" or the "Disables" sections.  Hum?

Copper Contributor

I cant find the  ACT V16 Premium Record History print options, maybe they did away with this in version 16, does anyone know?

Jim 

Bronze Elite Contributor

With the document open, click on FILE and now RECORD HISTORY.

chip@actsupport.co.uk

Copper Contributor

Chip. there use to be a feature that you could clik so that after the mail merge printing was complete the popup window would ask, do you now want to record this to document to History.    I'll never remember to do this each time, I need that automated feature.   Where did that option go?   Jim

Copper Contributor

I'd just like to know in the option still exists in ACT Prem Ver 16 to automatically record the Print History to the History tab after a mail merge printing, does anyonw know?   I cant find it in this version,  I know that it has been in all earleir versions.   thanks   Jim