Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT Premium Mobile

Tuned Listener

ACT Premium Mobile

Our company has ACT Premium 2013 and we have the latest update. We were told when we purchased ACT that we would have mobile access. I have yet to figure out how to install it or even get access to it. Please let me know because our company is very eager to have mobile access.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT Premium Mobile

[ Edited ]

Hello RGrayson17,
Sage ACT! Premium Mobile is part of the web package, so you would need to install Sage ACT! Premium (access via web) on your server. The non-web Premium product will not give you mobile access. If you have installed just Premium on your server, you would need to uninstall it and install the web version.

This Knowledgebase article provides information for accesing and using the Sage ACT! Premium Mobile client on your mobile devices:

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Tuned Listener

[ Edited ]

Thanks so much!

I am just now able to get to installing the mobile version. Just to clarify, if I uninstall and reinstall our current ACT database, will I lose any information that has already been uploaded into the system? Also, will this allow us to have remote access or is that a whole other installation/configuration? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks again!

Platinum Elite Contributor