Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT Premium 2013 Universal Search only partial results displayed

Copper Contributor

ACT Premium 2013 Universal Search only partial results displayed

On a remote database I'm getting different results than the main database when I do a search using the universal search function and I don't believe this was always the case.  The Sync Set is full, so the remote database is a complete copy of the entire database, yet the search result for a particular keyword I'm doing only pulls up a couple results, whereas the same search on the main database pulls dozens of results.  I've read through several KB articles, nothing seems specific to this.  I've done the re-indexing maintenance item and that made no difference.  It seems like the index on the remote database does not have all database entries properly indexed.  I don't know if that is the case but I would really like to hear what you guys think about this.

For the record, I have just today realized there is an ACT 2013 SP1 package available.  I have not yet installed that.  I don't assume that an SP1 package will fix this particular issue, but I wanted to mention that I am still currently at the 2013 original installation state with no patches.