Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! Premium 2011 - Calls in ACT! syncing with Oulook 2010

Astute Commentator

ACT! Premium 2011 - Calls in ACT! syncing with Oulook 2010

Ok, here’s the issue. It looks like a Call scheduled in ACT! Synchronizes to Outlook as an activity and shows up on my Outlook calendar listed at the top of the day only if the call is scheduled for Timeless. Outlook treats it as a To Do item. If I change a Call from Timeless to a specific time in ACT!, it doesn’t show up in Outlook as a calendar event, an activity, or a task. Where does it go?

Bronze Contributor

Re: ACT! Premium 2011 - Calls in ACT! syncing with Oulook 2010

Have you installed the service pack as I believe there were a number of Outllok issues addressed in this update.

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.
Astute Commentator

yes, I have ....

Platinum Elite Contributor

I've found all calls set for a time in the AM end up in Outlook as full-day with time of midnight. in the afternoon, they end up on the following day.... and some will move one day forward with each sync.

There are quite a few other issues I've found... this is one function in ACT! that I don't find reliable enough to depend on.
Astute Commentator

Thank you, Mike.  Unfotunately, I'm begining to come to the same conclusion Smiley Sad

Platinum Elite Contributor

It's got the many of the same bugs that are in ACT! Mobile Live (now Sage Mobile for ACT!)

I don't advise anyone to rely on those functions.