Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! Premium 2010 For Web Kicks Users Out when Changing Dahboard Filters?!

ACT! Premium 2010 For Web Kicks Users Out when Changing Dahboard Filters?!

Hello,

I have a user with "Manager" permission who is trying to go to the Dashboard -> "Closed Sales to Date" graph -> Click on Filter and change Process from "Retail Sales" to "All" and then immidiatly being logout of the system?! Any idea why?

I noticed this usually happened with changing random filters. ACT! simply logs the user off from the web session. Any help would be greatly appreicated.

Thank you.

Silver Contributor

Re: ACT! Premium 2010 For Web Kicks Users Out when Changing Dahboard Filters?!

Check the error log on the server.  Most likely something is reported there. Also, I'd sugest you publish the ACT demo database and test that.  Are you using the APFW website and application pool? Not doing so could be a source of your issue as well.  

I tried on our web server and was unable to duplicate your issue. Contact me directly if you want a trial login for ACT for web on our server for troubleshooting. 

Test Drive Act! and Quickbooks over Citrix http://GoTryAct.com

Jon Klubnik| ActTrainer.com
(866)710 4228

ACT! Certified Consultant / ACT! Premier Trainer / ACT! Hosting Provider

Well after talked to ACT support they confirmed there is a bug with this specific feature and that they are working on a solution. I did implemented hot fix 2, which solved a lots of issues, but we are still experiencing issues with the web log out after changing dashboard filters.

Thanks for your help.

Silver Contributor

Check the error log on the server.  Most likely something is reported there. Also, I'd sugest you publish the ACT demo database and test that.  Are you using the APFW website and application pool? Not doing so could be a source of your issue as well.

Test Drive Act! and Quickbooks over Citrix http://GoTryAct.com

Jon Klubnik| ActTrainer.com
(866)710 4228

ACT! Certified Consultant / ACT! Premier Trainer / ACT! Hosting Provider