Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT Premium 2010 Corporate Edition won't integrate with Outlook 2003 only on two users computers.

ACT Premium 2010 Corporate Edition won't integrate with Outlook 2003 only on two users computers.

[ Edited ]
On several computers here, everytime the user open their Outlook it gives the "ACT address book not properly configured....etc..." error message. I fix the configuration and it will work for that instance in Outlook, but when they restart their computer or log out, it does the same thing. I went through every fix for this in the knowledgebase yesterday and it is STILL not working. I'm very lost at this point! Any help?
Message Edited by jburche on 03-09-2010 01:13 PM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT Premium 2010 Corporate Edition won't integrate with Outlook 2003 only on two users computers.

Do those two users have local copies of the .PAD file for the database on their machines (ie, on their Desktop)? If not, I would suggest they do this. Then remove the ACT! address book from Outlook, both through Outlook and through the registry. Then re-add the address book using the local copy of the .pad file. Before readding the address book, run Detect & Repair from the Help menu in Outlook.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.