01-23-2010 06:51 AM
Microsoft Outlook 2003 (11.6359.xxx)
ACT! Premium 2009 (v22.214.171.1247)
No email History is recorded in the corresponding Contact's history tab. This is not an unusual error of course, and generally not too difficult to rectify by following a number of common checks. However, on this occasion I have attempted to apply all the checks/fixes known to me, and still without success. I wonder whether anyone has encountered a similar problem?
Things done so far:
I would be grateful for any further suggestions....
02-04-2010 09:45 AM
You've been very thorough! Here are some additional steps to try:
- stop the Act.Outlook.Service.exe through Task Manager
- go to the Historyqueue folder and copy all of it's contents to a different folder (a backup folder)
- delete all of the contents from the Historyqueue folder
- restart the Act.Outlook.Service.exe (double click on c:\program files\act\act for window\act.outlook.service.exe)
- test a new history attachment through Outlook
If the test passes through the historyqueue folder and attaches, you can begin copying the messages back into the historyqueue folder from the backup folder but you may have a corrupted message that will block the flow of history again.