Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT Premium 2008 synchronization

ACT Premium 2008 synchronization

[ Edited ]

Hi!

Actually I have installed ACT Premium for Web 2008, and I want to sync my contacts, groups, notes and calendar on my BlackBerry. It is possible with the ACT or do I have to install an addon or something like that?

Thanks..

Message Edited by AbZero on 07-17-2008 12:11 PM
Nickel Contributor

Re: ACT Premium 2008 synchronization

[ Edited ]

ACT 2006 (a.k.a V.6) was the last version to support Blackberry syncing out of the box. Version 2008 requires the use of add-on software to fully sync with your Blackberry. CompanionLink is my favourite, and it has two versions: "Express" for $50 and "Professional" for $100. The Pro version also supports wireless syncing, but it will cost $10 a month.

There is also Handheld Software, which I've heard good things about, but never used.

My problem with Handheld is they sell based on subscription pricing - which I'm less fond of. The cost runs about $20 a month, but it is more robust in that you can configure multiple Blackberry sync users from the ACT! server without ever having to install anything on the users workstation.

You'll probably find CompanionLink Express more than adequate for your needs.

Message Edited by kquigley on 07-17-2008 01:13 PM
Ken Quigley, BA, MCSE, ACC, APT
Toronto, Ontario
www.keystroke.ca
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT Premium 2008 synchronization

I don't think any of them will sync Groups, but Handheld Contact syncs Contacts, Activities, Notes and Histories