Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT Premium 2006 and phone syncing

ACT Premium 2006 and phone syncing

[ Edited ]

I currently am using ACT premium 2006 Sage and have the treo 700p. I am fine with ACT but despise the treo. I have had the treo for 6months and verizon has replaced the phone four times so far. I want to change phones but am concerned that act does not support anything but treo. I am looking at the verizon XV6900, which is the same as the HTC Touch, and am also considering the blackberry 8830 world edition. Please help. Does anyone have either of these phones and sync to act??? Also. is the software for these phone to sync with act free?

{post moved to its own thread and subject line changed}

Message Edited by tashina on 04-19-2008 08:32 PM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Anyone!! Would you recommend ACT 2007 or Act 2008 when upgrading from ACT 6.0

janie wrote:

I currently am using ACT premium 2006 Sage and have the treo 700p. I am fine with ACT but despise the treo. I have had the treo for 6months and verizon has replaced the phone four times so far. I want to change phones but am concerned that act does not support anything but treo. I am looking at the verizon XV6900, which is the same as the HTC Touch, and am also considering the blackberry 8830 world edition. Please help. Does anyone have either of these phones and sync to act??? Also. is the software for these phone to sync with act free?

To sync for free, Palm devices (up to OS 5.4) or Windows Mobile 5.0 devices are supported as per http://www.act.com/2008/system/
The XV6900 (which uses Windows Mobile 6.0) and Blackberry are best sync'd with Handheld Contact