Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! Prem 2011 - Sync with Outlook

Tuned Listener

ACT! Prem 2011 - Sync with Outlook

Hello,  we're running, AVT! Premium 2011 version 13.1.111.0 hot fix 2.  I've turned on ACT to OUTLOOK syncing.  I'd set it up only to sync messages, no contacts, no calender syncing.

I problem I see, when sales rep's send email to each other, ACT is grabbing the email and add it as history tab for that sales rep.  

Is there a way to turn that off?  or set it up differently?

They appears to send many emails a daily dicussing different topics.  All of the information is getting attached to their contact record.

Bronze Contributor

Re: ACT! Prem 2011 - Sync with Outlook

Joe,

During the email setup for each user on about the 6 page there is an option at the bottom of the page "Exclude my record from history" should solve the problem for you

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.
Tuned Listener

Re: ACT! Prem 2011 - Sync with Outlook

Ok, I did that, it's still not working corectly.

Let me state my problem again.

I have 6+ sales rep.  They email each other all day long.  Since I have outlook & act sync turned on, all of those emails are sync to the accounts rep history tab.

Should I change the email in the account reps my record?  To be somelike like this:  spam.joe.berg@lindbergh.com ??

Then the histroy won't be matched and sync'd?