Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! Preimum for Web- kicks user out when formatting phone number

Tuned Listener

ACT! Preimum for Web- kicks user out when formatting phone number

In the ACT! Premium forWeb version 2009, when I click on the three dots to choose the country format for a phone number, ACT! kicks me out/logs me off.T!, when I click on the three dots to choose the country format for a phone number, ACT! kicks me out/logs me off.

Has anyone else had this problem? How do I fix this? I need to enter and save phone numbers and would like the drop down so I can choose the appropriate format for Germany.

Thanks!

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT! Preimum for Web- kicks user out when formatting phone number

Does this happen with other web users or on another machine? Also, is there an error message? Usually, if a web user gets forcibly logged off the website, there will an error recorded in the Event Log on the web server.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Tuned Listener

Thanks for the reply. Yes, multiple users on multiple machines have this problem. It takes us back to the login page and says "An error has occurred on the server and has been logged. Please contact your administrator if this problem persists."

But it's not a problem with the 3 dots beside each phone number field- sometimes it works (for instance for Phone but not for Phone 2 (alternate phone)).  Help!

Tuned Listener

We have another, different problem- we also cannot enter any numbers in the "Phone" (not alternate phone) field. It will not let us type the numbers in.  I am not sure what is causing this problem but would love to resolve it asap! If anyone can help it would be much appreciated!