Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT Not Tracking all activities

Copper Contributor

ACT Not Tracking all activities

I noticed today that ACT isn't tracking all activities such as emails, phone calls, meetings, etc. It will only track 1-2 items per day/week. Any idea what would cause it to do this? If it was just not tracking emails I would suspect Outlook, but since it's not tracking other activities either I figured I'd ask here. Anyone have any ideas before I call IT support in?

Copper Elite Contributor

Re: ACT Not Tracking all activities

When you say tracking activities, is it that you are clearing an activity and the result is not going into History (or at least you are not seeing it?

Make sure your filters for your History tab are set to all results, all dates and all users...sometimes this can be the issue when not seeing everything.

Kris Lock
Inside Sales Manager/ACT! Certified Consultant
Technology Transfer Services
www.techtransfer.com
www.myodesie.com
Copper Contributor

Re: ACT Not Tracking all activities

No, it simply wasn't tracking activities in general. For example, when I looked at one of our VPs activities there were only a few emails, a call or two, and a couple of meetings for a two week period. He had far more activity than that in actuality. However, this problem seemed to have fixed itself somehow without me or the VP doing anything. But if you have an idea what would have caused that I would like to know so I can respond properly should the issue arise again.