Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT Mobile v20 drop-down list edit update error with custom Company table fields

ACT Mobile v20 drop-down list edit update error with custom Company table fields

We've since upgraded to ACT Premium 20.0.159.0 Update 4. which fixed many of our ACT Mobile issues.   Most of the issues scrolling and needing to refresh have been fixed.

One pending issue that hasn't been fixed is the Company Custom fields from the dbo_CUST_CompanyTable1_033140

We have many custom fields that have caused this expansion table to be created.  You can add these fields into the ACT Mobile Company Preferences but you cannot edit them!  You get an error message to correct the field, no matter what field we try.

At least now it gives you an error for that field that it needs to be corrected rather than under v17 where it boots you out of ACT Mobile altogether, so that's a non-plus...

Can this be fixed?  If the ACT Mobile page can find it to add it, why can't it save the data back in and update the table?

Thanks,

Luke

Administrator

Re: ACT Mobile v20 drop-down list edit update error with custom Company table fields

Hi Luke,

This defect is listed as D-07942. We're looking at ways to get this resolved as quickly as possible - but unfortunately I don't have any timeframe information for you.

If I find out any more information, or there's any update on this, I'll post here.