Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT Mobile Premium Cloud - Search and Errors

ACT Mobile Premium Cloud - Search and Errors

Act Search Problem photo 2.pngACT search problem photo.pngIMG_1857.pngIMG_1858.pngIMG_1859.pngIMG_1860.png

I have been having an issue with my company's ACT! Premium Cloud Mobile site for around a month now. The original error message came up when I tried to search a contact name in the mobile site. I talked with an ACT! representative who thought it was my universal search indices, but any work done on those did not help. The issue with the search has not been resolved and in fact issues with the mobile site have gotten worse. Now about half the time I try and access the website I get the page displayed above. When I do get into the site I still cannot search any of my contacts.

I have been emailing back and forth with one of the ACT! tech support representatives, but this does not appear to be an urgent issue to him as it has been over a month and there is no resolution. I have a hard time believing this issue could only be affecting my database. If anyone has struggled with a similar issue and found a solution I would be all ears.   

NOTE: The search bar in the first two photos and the name of the database in the third photo are edited for anonymity purposes. 

Administrator

Re: ACT Mobile Premium Cloud - Search and Errors

Hi ABRA,

I apologise for this issue, and I'm sorry there has been a delay in getting this resolved for you. It's an issue that has only affected a small number of customers.
I am looking into your ticket to understand what the situation is and why the delay has occurred.

We'll be in touch as soon as we have more info to share.

We are having the same problems! 

Act technical service doesn't seem to have a clue!

See my post "ACT is a Joke"

http://community.act.com/t5/Act-Premium/Act-is-a-Joke/td-p/327086

Administrator

Hi tjwieseler,

I have posted a reply in your above linked thread.