Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! Mobile Live for Windows Mobile and Symbian devices now available! #actmobile

Copper Super Contributor

ACT! Mobile Live for Windows Mobile and Symbian devices now available! #actmobile

Continuing our phased rollout of ACT! Mobile Live, Sage is happy to announce the expanded availability of ACT! Mobile Live for Windows Mobile and Symbian devices. This release continues the expansion of device support that now includes BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, Windows PocketPC, and Nokia devices running the mobile Symbian OS.

ACT! Mobile Live is a great way to access ACT! contact and calendar details on your mobile device all sync’d wirelessly through this Cloud based service.

You can learn more information about this new mobile offering or try it yourself today by checking out our free trial at http://www.act.com/products/businessservices/mobile/.

Thanks,

Brandon Balsley

Director, Product Management, Sage ACT!|

Re: ACT! Mobile Live for Windows Mobile and Symbian devices now available! #actmobile

Hi

I am a beta tested for Act! Premium, but I would like to evaluate the mobile solution based on the web and that uses the blackberry.  I cannot seem to tranfer over to get access, can you help?

Steve

Re: ACT! Mobile Live for Windows Mobile and Symbian devices now available! #actmobile

Any one looking at having ACT for Palm on WebOS?

Yes, I just started with a company using Act for Web and I have a PRE.  I would like to get my calendar and contacts to sync