Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT Integration with Lotus Note

Copper Contributor

ACT Integration with Lotus Note

Hi All,

I am really in trouble while integrating ACt 11.1 Premium for Workgroup with Lotus Note Email Portal.

As normal I integrated Act with Lotus Note it got integrated well with ACT but the thing is that while Sending Email (Single Email / Mass Malling) Lotus Note Gets Hang and it need to be close no other option to do.

Did any one had integrated ACT with Lotus Note and tried to send Mass Mailing and Single Mail and did it flow well?

Please Suggest me, Really in urgent!!!!!!

Thanks in Advance Smiley Indifferent

Bronze Contributor

Re: ACT Integration with Lotus Note

You did not mention which version of Lotus Notes?

Is the notes profile a roaming profile?

Where is the mail server in relation to the user, same building or in another location usually has some impact?

What are the error messages you get when sending the email?

Nothing you have said in your message other than it gets hung gives me anoy clue as to what to suggest. Try sending 1 email does it get through? Then try 10, what happens and then if you try 100 is this where it gets stuck?

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.
Platinum Elite Contributor

What version of Lotus Notes?

Is the Notes server local or remote?

Normally, for Lotus Notes, I recommend ACT! for Notes

Copper Contributor

Hi Mike,

Lotus Notes Version is 7.02 and the user use Lotus Notes through Web access, so i guess its online and server is in abroad and the user sits in India.

Regards,

Aasmi

Copper Contributor

Hi Paul,

Lotus Notes Version is 7.02 and the Server for Lotus Note is not at the Client place its somewhere abroad where as the Client sits in India.

Well there is no such Error giving while mailing through ACT as i said Lotus Notes Gets Hang and need to close by END TASK, as you said i already been tried with one and Mass Mail for all of this Lotus Notes gets Hang.

I hope this will clear your doubt.

Regards,

Aasmi