Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! Installer with Service Pack and Hot Fix 4 already included

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

ACT! Installer with Service Pack and Hot Fix 4 already included

How can I get the ACT!  Installer with Service Pack and Hot Fix 4 already included?

Thanks and have a Great Day.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author new2011
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT! Installer with Service Pack and Hot Fix 4 already included

Hello new2011,
Are you looking for a download of ACT! 2011? Unfortunately, there is not an install package that includes SP1 and HF4, only SP1 with HF1. You would install that, then install HF4 (no need to install HF 2 or 3). If you need this download, please send me your ACT! serial number in a Private Message. To send me a PM, click my username on the left, then click "Send this user a private message" on the right.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author new2011
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Hello new2011,
Are you looking for a download of ACT! 2011? Unfortunately, there is not an install package that includes SP1 and HF4, only SP1 with HF1. You would install that, then install HF4 (no need to install HF 2 or 3). If you need this download, please send me your ACT! serial number in a Private Message. To send me a PM, click my username on the left, then click "Send this user a private message" on the right.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Copper Contributor

Thanks, Best Ragrds Smiley Wink