Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT Forms Keep Getting Time Stamped - Help!

ACT Forms Keep Getting Time Stamped - Help!

Running ACT2009 Premium, multiple shared DBS users, 7 remote DBS users... XP - OS, MSWord 2007

I have 4 custom (mail merge) forms I created and have them stored in my server location of the main database. Ultimately  I want these to synch up to my remote users, which they currently do, however, each one of these custom forms gets time stamped with the date/time, and it causes the form to duplicate in the folder. So after 7 remote users synch I get 4 unique time stamped forms per synch users, causing major duplication.

How can I get these forms to stay with whatever name I originally give them, and NOT get time/date stamped? Please any help is greatly appreciated

Nickel Super Contributor

Re: ACT Forms Keep Getting Time Stamped - Help!

I have seen this a few times in ACT! 11.  It seems to be an ongoing issue at the moment.  Unfortunately its a bug and I don't think you're doing anything wrong or can do anything to correct it at the moment.

Tom

Re: ACT Forms Keep Getting Time Stamped - Help!

Thanks TD..

That is what I suspected with my research into the problem so far. Can anyone please update this thread if there is any progress on this matter. This would be a great function for us if it works properly. It is odd that all the other templates in that folder don't duplicate, other than the custom ones.

Thanks anyway, and hope we'll find a cure soon!