Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT Emarketing

Copper Contributor

ACT Emarketing

V 17.1 Premium for web. I created a template for a marketing campaign. Tested out ok. When I log in to send this out I get a message  "We cannot connect to Act! emarketing at this time. Please try again later." I click OK and the webpage dialog opens anyway, but it says " You have no templates available for this email. Click edit to create a template. Clicking the Refresh Template Button brings up the error message "we cannot connect..." again. Under edit templates I see the one that was created and that I want to use.

What is the fix for this?

Long-time Act user, since V2.0

Administrator

Re: ACT Emarketing

Hi Michael,

In Act!, click on the Emarketing toolbar along the top, then click Log Off. Repeat the process, clicking Log On. You should now be able to access all the functions.

If this does not resolve the issue, please give our support team a call on 866 873 2006 to investigate further.

Copper Contributor

That was no help at all. I logged out multiple times, and when logged back in the same thing happened.

This is quite frustrating!

Got any other soultions!

Administrator

Hi Michael,
Please try opening the Act demo database and try accessing your emarketing account within there. If you are able to log in, immediately log out of both Act! Emarketing and the database and then log back into your live database and try logging in again.

If the error happens on both databases, there is likely a problem with your account. Please call us on 866 873 2006 as we will need to check your account details internally.