Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT Email Preferences Constantly Dissappearing

Accepted Solution Solved
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

ACT Email Preferences Constantly Dissappearing

Good Day All,

I have ACT! Premium 20.0.159.0 Update 9 installed on Windows 10 1803 machines using Office 2019.  Our DB is located on a network share.  I have it deployed that way on approximately 12 machines.  I have one machine in particular that requires the email settings to be configured on an almost daily basis.  The user is getting frustrated as am I.  This is not an issue with any of the other machines.

Can anyone point me in a direction to solve this problem??

Thanks in advance.

Matt

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author mattmcneill
‎09-18-2019 05:30 AM

Re: ACT Email Preferences Constantly Dissappearing

After much cussing and gnashing of teeth, I have been able to get the ACT add-in to stay put.  I had to go to the registry and make the changes as listed in the thread here.

I hate having to go to the registry to fix things but the user has had the add-in icons for the last 4 days after 6 straight days of asking for help.

Problem solved.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Nickel Super Contributor

Try with a fresh Windows user profile on that machine.
Andreas Schlesselmann
Melville-Schellmann GbR
Germany
www.melville-schellmann.de
Solution
Accepted by topic author mattmcneill
‎09-18-2019 05:30 AM

After much cussing and gnashing of teeth, I have been able to get the ACT add-in to stay put.  I had to go to the registry and make the changes as listed in the thread here.

I hate having to go to the registry to fix things but the user has had the add-in icons for the last 4 days after 6 straight days of asking for help.

Problem solved.