Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT Download Site Failing ? Working Again

Accepted Solution Solved
Bronze Elite Contributor
Accepted Solution

ACT Download Site Failing ? Working Again

[ Edited ]

Just tried downloading ACT V19.SP2 International English on 2 different machines and fails about 1 minute from the end of the Download.

Also odd that clicking on ACT update reported that with V19.1.5 they both had the latest version.

Something wrong ?

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author ch1p
‎07-06-2017 11:14 AM
Bronze Elite Contributor

Re: ACT Download Site Failing ?

UPDATE

Failed twice back at the office and then everything worked normally. Now not sure what the problem was but good news all working / again.

View solution in original post

All Replies

Hi Ch1p,

Do you happen to get an error message before the failure, i have done a download and install earlier today without any issue.

Would you be able to provide if it is Pro or Premium install?

If it is Prem, and it is nearing the end it maybe when it is checking for updates and if they are unable to detect the 19.2 maybe some Anti-virus/Firewall causing issues.

Bronze Elite Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for replying

It is possible the site I was on was blocking the update link but I would have expected a Cannot Verify or similar message rather than it was the latest version.

Regarding the download I have enclosed the link below for premium V19.2 update. As it failed on 2 different machines a full 1 minute before the end of the download I do not think it had anyway of detecting anything at that moment in the process.

Now back in the office so I am going to test the link again from here and let you know.

http://dl.act.com/192/EN/act!_premium_v19_sp2x144.exe

Solution
Accepted by topic author ch1p
‎07-06-2017 11:14 AM
Bronze Elite Contributor

UPDATE

Failed twice back at the office and then everything worked normally. Now not sure what the problem was but good news all working / again.