I've configured Outlook 2007 as my email editor, and the attach to ACT tabs used to show up in Outlook. Now, for some reason, they are no longer there. I've tried reconfigureing email in ACT but the buttons for attaching emails to ACT contacts still won't show up. Anyone have a suggestion on how to fix this? Thanks.
Ok guys i got some strange combination of the same problem I tried everything in the KB article but nothing worked
1) .dll file are present in the System32 folder including (Act7Ext.dll) one that was not stated above
2) Act History Tab shows past email history
3) In Outlook the Act Address Book no longer shows up, and when i go to add it the message displayed is that it is already there and can not have two and when i manually try to select the address book from the drop down box it does not display the Act Address book only the normal Outlook Contacts
4) In Outlook no Act buttons or menu bar is shown and its not an option in the View / Toolbar menu
5) In Act when i try to remove the email connection in a hope to redo the linkage it does not allow me a choice of alterternatives including Act email
6) In Outlook under disabled items it shows only one called "ShowSenderPhoto...OutlookAddin.Connect" when i enable this nothing happens.
7) In Outlook under addins it shows the ACT Outlook Addin as active
I am at a loss on what to try next any pointers would be great
ACT ACT! by Sage Premium 2010 Version 12.0.409.0, Hotfix 4