Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! Address Book Not Showing up in Outlook 2007.

ACT! Address Book Not Showing up in Outlook 2007.

Hello All,

I installed a new laptop at work and I initially installed ACT! 2010 Premium and Microsoft Outlook 2010.  Once I read that Outlook 2010 is not compatible, I uninstalled it and installed a version of Outlook 2007.  The issue is that when I open Outlook, it still pops up and says something about a "newer version was installed and some of the functions may be reduced because they are not compatible".

My first question is I tried to remove every file to start from scratch with outlook, but without luck.  Does anyone know how to return my outlook 2007 to a first run mode and quit finding the 2010 files??  I deleted all of the files that I could find.

Second, when I go into ACT and go to email, and go through the Email Startup Screen, Microsoft Outlook appears.  The issue is when I go into Outlook and click account settings and address books, ACT is not a supported option.  In addition, I checked the add-ins and there is an ACT add-in that is checked, but I am not sure if it is the right one.  Is this an issue with ACT or Outlook?  I have tried to uninstall and reinstall both but to no avail same results.

Anyone that has any information is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!!

Brent