Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT (Activities, relationship) export to Excel

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

ACT (Activities, relationship) export to Excel

I want to export a contact's relationship to Excel. How do I go about it? Will the file in Excel list down all the relationship the contact has?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by Gary W (Administrator)
‎03-01-2017 01:05 AM
Administrator

Re: ACT (Activities, relationship) export to Excel

Hi sodawater,

Unfortunately it's not possible to export a contact's relationships to Excel from Act! out of the box. There may be third-party addons that could provide this feature. http://actaddons.com would be one place to look for this, or perhaps some other contributors could suggest a specific addon.

It is possible to print the relationships tab by right-clicking in the tab and selecting Print Relationships. You could print to PDF so that you can more easily copy the details out of the document.

You can also create a lookup of the contacts contained in a contacts relationships tab, again by right-clicking and selecting Create Lookup.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by Gary W (Administrator)
‎03-01-2017 01:05 AM
Administrator

Hi sodawater,

Unfortunately it's not possible to export a contact's relationships to Excel from Act! out of the box. There may be third-party addons that could provide this feature. http://actaddons.com would be one place to look for this, or perhaps some other contributors could suggest a specific addon.

It is possible to print the relationships tab by right-clicking in the tab and selecting Print Relationships. You could print to PDF so that you can more easily copy the details out of the document.

You can also create a lookup of the contacts contained in a contacts relationships tab, again by right-clicking and selecting Create Lookup.

Thanks for your reply. I was also going to ask Create Look up but you have answered it already. Thanks.