Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT 2014 v 16 Problem with Outlook Integration

ACT 2014 v 16 Problem with Outlook Integration

We upgraded to v16 ACT 2014 in the late fall last year. We have had quite a few hurdles to jump through with this and that not working. However, the one which continues to surface is the fact that we get a reoccurring problem with emails not attaching from Outlook to ACT history. We have to run the repair dll over and over, it seems like every other day. The client is running Outlook 2010. 

Any suggestions on how to permanently repair and stop this from transpiring would be greatly appreciated from the community of users. 

Thanks! 

Nickel Super Contributor

Re: ACT 2014 v 16 Problem with Outlook Integration

Hi Chad,

Are you getting an error message, or is it simply dropping the connection? Tell Mark I said hi.

Michael Matthews
Bridge Concepts, Inc.
Fort Worth, TX
www.bridgeconcepts.com
Nickel Super Contributor

Have you tried all of these fixes?  http://kb.swiftpage.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/19948/kw/19948

Michael Matthews
Bridge Concepts, Inc.
Fort Worth, TX
www.bridgeconcepts.com
Copper Elite Contributor

if you'd like to try a third party tool for attaching emails, this one works great: http://www.designr1.com/shop/outlook-integrater1/

30 day free trial.

Mark Hammer
ACT! Fanatic

Hi Michael,

I have not tried that fix, but will try. Mark mentioned you and he had met during your child's soccer a while back. I believe we met a long time ago. I recall actually meeting your dad, Walter?, while I had my Sage business practice. I will try the fix and definitely tell Mark I connected here with you. Thanks.

I do not know it my problem resides in this topic to, but here we go.

I have the problem that one of my sales persons attachments to act from Outlook doesnt work correctly.

They get attched automaticly so far so good, but when you check it out the from field is empty.

How ever if you do it with the wuick attach its all ok, and can be seen in act! history.

we are running Outlook 2013 SP1, and ACT! 2014 v16.0.291.0 Hot fix 2

Outlook has been reinstalled, the same with ACT!, still same result, I hope some one has had this problem or has any other ideas.

Kind regards

Morten Lorenzen

EP-TeQ A/S