Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT 2013

Copper Contributor

ACT 2013

Is there a list of what's fixed in 2013? 

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT 2013

Jillian,
This will be included in the "What's New in Sage ACT! 2013" Knowledgebase article that will be released next week.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Bronze Contributor

Jillian I doubt if the published list is going to be anywhere near complete as I have been testing this on and off since beta release and finding some even new issues that were fixed in previous versions and broken agin in upcoming release.

I would suggest you put here what is your particular bug you want to know is fixed and then let a number of people test and report.

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.
Copper Contributor

Paul,

Thanks for the suggestion. 

The things that, IMHO, impact efficiency the most are the little things -- in this case, customized columns just not sticking.  Group columns NEVER stick and other columns/views just randomly lose their customizations.  For example, one user recently lost all the grid lines in her views.  My Group columns NEVER save, periodically Opportunity column customization is just gone.  No other changes, problems, etc., the customization is just gone.  And then having to rebuild the Preferences ... ! 

I understand this problem has been around for several years...is it really that difficult to fix?  We've learned to live with it here, but it can really impact the speed and efficiency of your job when it happens. 

I hope this can be tested ... if it were fixed it might persuade us to upgrade from 2012....