Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT 2013 Premium sync problems with Outlook 2010

ACT 2013 Premium sync problems with Outlook 2010

I updated ACT 2013 premium to hot fix 3 and when I go to sync contact and appointments with Outlook it acts like it is trying to sync but it does not progress through the operation and I end up cancelling after it does nothing for hours.  I have checked all of the settings and everyhting looks correct.  Any ideas?

Copper Contributor

Re: ACT 2013 Premium sync problems with Outlook 2010

I tried your suggestion but the last step  'Type in regsvr32 redemption.dll and press Enter' retruned thet the file location was not there.  This method was for 2012 and I ahve 2013 so may be different.  I restarted ACT and Outlook and seemed to start working but as before it stalled in the integration process saying it is Syncing Activities but I get about a 1/4" of green bar and it stops.  been sitting there for over an hour and last night I let it go all night that way.

Any suggestions.

Copper Contributor

What version of windows are you using and is it 64bit? If you click start and right click on to My computer then click properties it will tell you. If you are in 64 bit try registering it again: cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Act\Act for Windows

and then regsvr32 redemption.dll hopefully this will let you register it again.

I am using Windows 7 64 bit

I will try your idea tonight as I am traveling today

Thanks
Copper Contributor

yeah no worries make sure you copy the CD bit at the beginning.