Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! 2013 Premium & Advanced Mail Merge

Copper Contributor

ACT! 2013 Premium & Advanced Mail Merge

Does anyone know if Advanced Mail Merge (http://www.fortierconsulting.com/AdvancedMailMerge.html) works with ACT! 2013 Premium?  Does not show support for 2013 on the website but maybe someone has tried it?

We would like to know if Advanced Mail Merge will merge custom opportunity picture fields into a template to produce a report.

Thanks

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT! 2013 Premium & Advanced Mail Merge

[ Edited ]

Hello Damon,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community.

If the website does not have 2013 listed, then either they have not updated their website, or they have not updated the add-on for .NET 4 compatibility, which ACT! 2013 requires. The latter would seem to be the case since they don't list 2012 either which requires .NET 4 for the SP2 update. The best bet is to contact them for a status: http://www.fortierconsulting.com/ContactUs.html

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Copper Contributor

Hi Greig

Thanks for the reply, thought I would give you an update.  I installed in a VM Windows XP with ACT! Premium 2013.  And from our tests works fine  .We also tested with picture fields in opportunities, this did not work.  I have since been in contact with the developer and advised he is working on upgrade and will see if picture field support will be possible.

Cheers

Damon

Platinum Elite Contributor

Damon,
Thank you for the update. I hope the upgrade will be available soon for you.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.