10-03-2012 09:57 PM
Clean install of ACT! 2013 Premium on Win7 Ultimate OS 64bit system (8 GB Ram);1TB Drive
Error message is coming up with new database (98 contacts) when moving between List View and Detail View.
If looking up one contact, the same error occurs.
After modifying a lookup of 6 contacts with "Edit" Replace ID/Status with "new IDStatus" opening in Detail View shows all 98 records but list view shows 6.
ACT! Diag does not pick up any errors after Rebuilds; Reindex; Repair or Check Database
10-04-2012 06:14 AM
I'm unable to reproduce this result (can move between List and Detail view without error after updating ID/Status). Can you provide some additional information:
- Are you performing the Lookup on the ID/Status field?
- Do you have 'Edit Mode' enabled when moving from List to Detail view?
- You mention this is a new database, but open the demo and test the process - need to determine if database specific or installation issue
- Check Windows Event viewer for additional errors
- Does it occur if you haven't updated any fields in the List view?