01-25-2013 07:28 AM - edited 01-28-2013 01:26 PM
Just finished transitioning from ACT Premium 2012 to 2013. Upgraded the database. No hiccups along the way. When I log into the database I get the error message: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
1. Only happens once each time when I first log in.
2. Only happens in my user account. If I log in as another user of the database I don't get the error.
3. Did not do this to me on 2012.
What I've already tried:
1. I've done the ubiquitous Database Maintenance -> Check & Repair (several times).
2. I've cleared future roll-over tasks.
3. I've cleared out all cleared tasks older than 60 days (and reindexed)
ACT Versions Premium 2013 without and with SP 1
Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional
MS Office 2007
Any other suggestions?
01-28-2013 12:36 PM
An answer to this question would be great as i have the same issue as well
01-29-2013 07:21 AM - edited 01-29-2013 07:43 AM
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Online Community!
Your troubleshooting indicates that the issue is specific to your Sage ACT! user name. Because it only occurs when the program is launched indicates it is related to the calendar (background processes run for activities when the database is opened).
- Do you synchronize calendars with any other programs (Outlook or Google)?
- Have you run maintenance through Actdiag? If not, here is an article with instructions: KB Article 26854
Can you provide more information about your issue, such as:
- Does this occur with any other user?
- Does it occur in a different database?
- Do you get the message at any other time within the program?
01-29-2013 08:59 AM - edited 01-31-2013 08:07 AM
Thanks for checking in. I do not sync ACT calendars or tasks with any other programs.
Ran the ACTDIAG utility and performed every check, clear, repair, reindex, and rebuild there was in there. Did each of these one by one, reopening the DB after each to see if that fixed/resolved the problem.
Been an ACT user since 2005, and have never seen anything like this.