Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT!2012 on Citrix presentation server 4.0

Tuned Listener

ACT!2012 on Citrix presentation server 4.0

Running ACT! Premium in a Citrix presentation server 4.0.

I configures all users and it worked with no issues. The the next day the ACT! views was shaking, and it was not possible to click around in the application. Then I change the citrix view to 16 colors and it seem to work again, but after some time it start to shake again. Now I am out of good ideas......

Is any having knowledge about running ACT!2012 Premium on a Citrix presentation server 4.0? What are the preferred setting? 

Best Regards

Bo Bigaard

www.actcrm.dk

Re: ACT!2012 on Citrix presentation server 4.0

Hi have you had any luck with this? we have recently upgraded to 2012 from 2011. Before the upgrade there were no issues running act via citrix in xen app but now as you desribe the screen jumps around and we get black blocks where data should be flickering on and off, this seems to be intermittent and not specific to any individual user. All the other apps are working fine with Citrix, has to be somthing to do with the new version of ACT. Any one got any ideas or experiencing the same issues?

Thanks

Tuned Listener

No result, tried many different setup in Citrix, and suddenly everything is stabile. Then next time you logon it is the same unstable screen again. Did you have any luck with you environment, or did you solve the issue?

Best regards

Bo Bigaard

www.actcrm.dk

Has anyone found a solution for this or a cause? We are currently experiencing the flickering black boxes and the mouse becomes un-usable.

The solution is a Microsoft HotFix for us; WindowsServer2003-KB955692-x86-ENU.exe. We use Xenapp 5.X and Windows 2003 R2 x86 server.