Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! 2012 Premium for Web (APFW) default dashboard does not calculate Closed Sales to Date properly

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

ACT! 2012 Premium for Web (APFW) default dashboard does not calculate Closed Sales to Date properly

I have a customer who discovered this after upgrading from APFW 2011 to APFW 2012 (Ver 14.0). I reported this via tech support in September, 2011.  Problem was confirmed a defect.  Problem still exists after SP-1 was installed.  Reported again after SP-1 release and Tech Support confirmed that it is still a defect.  I just noticed that Hotfix-1 was released for SP-1, but this problem remains.  My customer would like a resolution because he uses this feature a lot with his sales team.  Would someone please reply with a status on this defect?  Thank you.

Tom Perkinson
TWP Technologies
tom@twptech.com
Bronze Contributor

Re: ACT! 2012 Premium for Web (APFW) default dashboard does not calculate Closed Sales to Date properly

Thanks for the heads up not sure though I like the chances in the near future or even before the next version based on many past performances.

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.