Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! 2012 Free Trial Dowload

Highlighted

ACT! 2012 Free Trial Dowload

Hi there,

Each time I try to download the 30-days trial version of ACT! premium 2012, the form we have to fill before the download or even getting a test drive is not completed correctly, each time I had RED indicator on the phone box, and I have entered it by all the possible format for my country - I even enter the support phone number and it's not accepted also. 

Any help or any direct link for the download!!!! Thanks in Advance.

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: ACT! 2012 Free Trial Dowload

I've just tested the website and successfully gotten past the form.  Try again and use the phone format '111-222-3333'.

Let us know if you still encounter an issue.

Greg Martin
Sage

Thank you Greg for your reply, I still cannot complete the form because of the phone field, although I used the suggested formate. I managed to download ACT! 2012 trial version from a reseller but I wonder it doesnt contain demo database! Is there a link to download it ,,,,, without phone field form please. I hope you can solve this issue soon as I want to recommend the trial version downad to one of my friends. Thanks alot in advance Sarrah El-Maslout
Platinum Super Contributor

I'm glad to hear that you were able to download the trial from another source.  The demo database should be contained within that installation.  Be sure to open the program and then go to File > Open/Share Database, and see if ACT2012demo is listed. 

If it is not listed, you can create a new database using the File > New Database option, or search for the demo database files within the downloaded install files.  Within the install files perform a search on 'Act2012demo', it should find the 4 components of the demo database (PAD, ADF, ALF, and 'database files' folder).  Copy these files to another folder (ex: C:\ACTdemo), delete the PAD file (will be recreated), and double click on the ADF file to open the database.

Greg Martin
Sage