Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT 2012 Excel templates included?

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

ACT 2012 Excel templates included?

Hi community!

We are going to migrate from ACT 2008 to 2012 and I would like to know if excel templates are included in this version or if I'm going to buy one of those addons existing in the internet.

Kind regards,

Álvaro.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author alvaro.martin
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT 2012 Excel templates included?

Hello Alvaro,
Excel templates are not available in the current versions for merging. The current option for merging contact data into an Excel spreadsheet is to either use the 'Export to Excel' option from the contact list view, or Map to Excel from the documents tab:
http://kb.Sagesoftwareonline.com/cgi-bin/Sagesoftwareonline.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=1442...

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author alvaro.martin
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Hello Alvaro,
Excel templates are not available in the current versions for merging. The current option for merging contact data into an Excel spreadsheet is to either use the 'Export to Excel' option from the contact list view, or Map to Excel from the documents tab:
http://kb.Sagesoftwareonline.com/cgi-bin/Sagesoftwareonline.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=1442...

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Copper Contributor

Hi Greg.

Thanks for your answer.

Im already know how to export to excel the contact list but I pretend to make templates with ACT fields like with Word.

Kind regards,

Álvaro.